Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

in english for 1st time

how could you ask me to leave u
when you know i cant let u go?

and my heart is still telling me to keep u..
but my heart is slowly dying
i was waiting for u to said to save me

i keep on trying to let it be just memories
but it's hard ... although i'm tired of tears
the action u did and the words u said was telling me
to quit out of your life
just because of your heart never keep me in
you said you can't life without her
but u never thought that i can't leave without you

but i'v been lucky
i choose to move out
i choose to be alone..
and now i ask for u to leaving me alone
im done with wishing
im done with those fake's love

strengthen will do for me after leaving
insist will being better for my future
but still
affliction is following me from the begin
it's still a life
i know not to wasted on sadness
but it keep on feel as if a knife were piercing one's heart
it happens when i saw our photos
even when the time i listen to those love song
but i relies
it's never go tru like what love stories said so
im not same as you
one cannot keep one's mind on two things at the same time
that's what i am

time and cigarette will help me cross by the pain
it's hard to say goodbye
but i would said to you.. be parted by death

No comments:

Post a Comment